Here is your June/July 2019 edition of the Reynolds-Hanafin-Cooley Branch of Comhaltas Ceoltóirí Éireann newsletter.
June/July 2019 CCÉ Boston Newsletter [PDF] (printable version)
Some Highlights from our Current Newsletter
We hope you’ll join us in sharing the enjoyment and appreciation of our Irish culture, music, and dance activities in the Greater Boston area. Look for more details in our newsletter and on our calendar.
Looking for opportunities to dance or just enjoy some great music?
- Join fellow dancers on Sunday, June 16th at the Milton Club for a Summer Ceili. Music by Joey Abarta & Friends.
- Travel south to Glastonbury, Ct for the 4th Annual Mid-Summer Ceili at the Irish American Home Society.
- Go to the Irish Cultural Center, Canton on Friday, June 14th 7:30 p.m. to meet with Christopher Klein, author of When the Irish Invaded Canada.
- Return to Canton on Friday, July 12th at 8 p.m. for an evening with fiddler, Mairead Nesbitt
- Mark your calendar for September 22nd, first Sesiun/Ceili of the RHC 2019-2020 season.
Support the Students from our Music School
- Look for students from the RHC CCE Music School being featured at the Milton Music Festival on Sunday June 23rd.
CCÉ Branch Facebook Page
Check for updates on our Reynolds, Hanafin, Cooley Branch on Facebook page. Click the “Like” button so you don’t miss anything.
If you’re not already a member, you might also be interested in joining our long-standing CCÉ Boston Music School Facebook group.
Even more links . .
Get our Newsletter delivered to your InBox as soon as it is available; sign up for membership here.