Submit Your Comhaltas Ceoltóirí Éireann Scholarship Application Here
Use this form to submit your scholarship application and any attachments, such as an essay or a digital file example of your work, to be reviewed by our scholarship committee. If you have any difficulty with uploading files, please let us know on our Contact page.
- Review criteria for the various scholarships available.
- Print an application form, fill it in and sign where required.
[Note that applications for a child under 18 years of age must by signed by a parent or guardian before submission.]
- Applications are required to be submitted in digital format.
- Scan the completed application form and save it as a file (PDF preferred).
- Attach a file with any essay that may be required. Audio and video files may also be attached.
- Application: General Scholarship Application Form
- Application: Larry Reynolds Memorial Scholarship Application Form
- Application: The Button Box Application Form
- Frank Hartigan Memorial Scholarship – application is not available for the 2020-2021 year