June 2018 CCÉ Boston Newsletter [PDF] (printable version)
Here is your June edition of the Reynolds-Hanafin-Cooley Branch of Comhaltas Ceoltóirí Éireann newsletter
Some Highlights from our Current Newsletter
Look for more details in our newsletter and on our calendar.
Boston Music School
The CCÉ Boston Music School is still looking for used Irish musical instruments. Got any fiddles, flutes, accordions, harps or uilleann pipes, you no longer need?
Larry Reynolds Memorial Scholarship
It’s time to apply for this music scholarship May 1 to June 15. Find scholarship details and application here on our website.
CCÉ Branch Facebook Page
Have you seen our Facebook Page? We’re pleased to announce that we finally have a presence for our Reynolds, Hanafin, Cooley Branch on Facebook Check there frequently for updates. Click the “Like” button so you don’t miss anything. We hope you’ll join us in sharing the enjoyment and appreciation of our Irish culture, music, and dance activities in the Greater Boston area.
If you’re not already a member, you might also be interested in joining our long-standing CCÉ Boston Music School Facebook group.
The Irish Cultural Centre in Canton has the following activities coming up in May:
- Open Sessions Friday nights 7PM led by John Kearney in the Pub
- A concert with Sean Tyrell, at the ICC on June 16th at 7:30p.m.
And at the Canadian American Club:
- In Harmony: Trad irish Music and Dance –Sat June 16th & Sun June 17th www.jackieoriley.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org
And in Connecticut:
- Mid Summer Ceil Sunday, July29 at Irish American Home Society
Check occasionally for more events at these locations:
- Green Briar Slow Session in Brighton
- The Burren sessions and Backroom events in Somerville,
Even more links . .
Get our Newsletter delivered to your InBox as soon as it is available; sign up for membership here